Welcome To The Jungle

2:04:00 PM

Once I again, I teamed up with my favorite photographer & friend Mad Una. For this photoshoot, we chose an urban jungle, an oasis in the middle of the city. Enjoy x

I always fantasize about being somewhere else. I'm getting drunk on wanderlust, determined to avoid reality. Travelling is a form of liberation, a reality escape; places you visit are never as fucked up as your hometown simply because they're not yours. Every problem they face is an experience to you, not your personal problem; at home it's just a harsh reality. I desperately need a plane ticket. D.J.


















All photos shot by Mad Una and edited by me.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. These are some absolutely beautiful photos hun. I love the song 'welcome to the jungle' and I think you encapture that within this post. x
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photographs. I love traveling as well, getting lost somewhere where you can be incognito and be carefree.

    Ivan
    http://www.ivankhristravels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:)
      Yes, travelling is so liberating

      Delete
  3. These photos are amazing! I love the grungey look you have here. It's really accentuated by the "jungle" background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photographs are absolutely stunning! Welcome to the Jungle is one of my favourite songs by my favourite band so I'll be singing that in my head all night now haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that song too, as well as GnR :)

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous in the photographs..this was the first time I've heard about the song.. just listened it and liked it.
    I started liking the post from the first line itself.."travelling is a form of liberation, a reality escape.." haha
    Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you discovered new, good music because of me :)

      Delete
  6. nice to have you back.
    I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you about the traveling. It's such an amazing way to escape and be something and someone else for a bit. Gorgeous photos by the way. I love the way the light is used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're so lucky to have a friend who can do such amazing photoraphy for you! The photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram