I’m sure majority of you have or at least had Facebook account at some point. It’s my least favorite social network, but hey at least i can write a post about all annoying things and people i have to deal with.
P.S. I’m sure some of us can find ourselves on this list. Don’t get offended, it’s just for fun. Let’s laugh at ourselves :)
1. Weather reporter. Thanks to their statuses such as “It’s snowing!”, “Rain again :(” and such, we are blessed to know how it is outside. Because we don’t own windows.
2. New mom. Being mother is amazing and when your baby does something new and exciting, it’s understandable you want to share it. But sharing albums such as “Peter’s potty training!!” (23 pictures), “Peter’s first tooth” (40 pictures), “Peter meets dog at the park :D :) <3 ;)” (38 pictures) is too much. We don’t care. Sorry.
3. Clickbait articles. This is not exactly a person, but people who like and share this sh*t deserve their place on the list.
4. Attention seeker. Something horrible or interesting or amazing happened to them. And all of us, her facebook friends, have to know that. But when someone asks them what it is, they won’t tell.
“I can’t believe THAT just happened…”
“Why? :(” (for example)
5. Indecisive. Type of person who changes their profile picture more frequently than most people change underwear.
6. Farmers and candy crushers. People who send you game requests over and over again. I blocked all the games i know of and i STILL get game requests. If i deleted facebook, pigeon messenger would probably come my way with game request attached on his leg.
7. Creepy guys who comment on your pictures and/or send you messages. I don’t know what else to say about this except thanks God block option exists.
8. People who send chain messages. I don’t know if “Hi my name is Teresa Figaldo..” or “If you don’t send this message to 10 people your Facebook account will be deleted” makes you look dumber.
9. Inspiration seekers. People who post inspirational (and usually kinda pathetic) quotes like it’s their job.
10. Desperate salesman. Seeing you posting scammy looking deals, offers and sales all the time is not what your friends are here for.
And, because i don’t want to seem like a hater, i will add some things i really appreciate seeing on my Facebook timeline:
2. Good music (i discovered so many good songs thanks to my friends who shared them)
4. Cool events
5. People who share memes
What kind of people annoy you? Perhaps someone i haven’t mentioned? Let me know in the comments x
Similar post: Annoying people on public transport Follow my adventures on instagram!
Also find me on: Facebook • Pinterest • Tumblr
, by Dunja